Looking for a relaxing activity for your Emerald Isle vacation? Go fishing at the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier.
Generations of tourists as well as locals have grown up casting their lines at this special place. Many folks flock to the sands to sunbathe with their fellow beachgoers, while others purchase their day pass and cast away from atop the pier! Here you can expect to catch anything from Wahoo to King Mackerel, Speckled Trout to Red Drum. Fishing in Emerald Isle is a great way to spend the day.
At the Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier you’ll find a pier house with snacks, drinks and beach necessities to make your time at the pier enjoyable. Be sure and take a stroll down the pier and enjoy the view of the Atlantic Ocean from the observation deck.
Fishing in Emerald Isle, NC off the Bogue Inlet Pier is the perfect way to bond with family and friends, or just have fun!
- Bogue Inlet Pier opens in March and closes at the end of November.
- Daily fishing passes are good from 6am until the following day; and children 6 and under are free.
- Daily and season beach parking is available; parking for fishermen is always free.
- Anyone 16 and older who wants to fish recreationally in any water designated as coastal and joint waters of North Carolina must purchase a Coastal Recreational Fishing License (CRFL).
- Find information on fees and requirements to make getting your North Carolina fishing license quick and easy.
General Information100 Bogue Inlet Dr.
Emerald Isle, NC 28594