Why join the Emerald Isle Realty family?
Emerald Isle Realty, founded in 1962, was the first real estate company on the island and has become one of the largest property management firms on the Crystal Coast.
The secret to our success and growth over the past 50 years is hard work and dedication. Innovations within our company, and even in our industry, have been generated by our numerous years of experience. Each day we are committed to the satisfaction of homeowners, rental guests and employees.
We made the decision years ago to grow our business the old-fashioned way by being selective about the homeowners and vacation homes we allow to join the Emerald Isle Realty inner circle of the island’s most beautiful homes. Other companies chose a different path and took shortcuts by listing underperforming or poorly maintained units. You be the judge – which property management company should be at the helm of your Emerald Isle property management investment?
History has been made during the summer of 2014 as we have enjoyed seven weeks at 99% occupancy, six of those weeks consecutively. Your beach home has been delighting rental guests week after week and we thank you for the privilege of being your vacation rental manager!
How to Join the Emerald Isle Realty Family
- Call or email us!
Call our private homeowner hotline at 800.354.2859 or email our Homeowner Services Team at Homeowner@eirealty.com. Whether you are in the market for investment property or shopping around for a new Property Management company, one of our highly trained Property Managers will be happy to make an appointment to view your property and give you a specialized Rental Analysis. We know how to make the most out of your investment.
- Property Management Agreement
Our Vacation Rental Property Management Agreement (PMA) package will be sent to you. This comprehensive package includes:
a. The Property Management Agreement contract
b. Explanation of all fees (management commission, housekeeping and linens)
c. Examples of how your home will be marketed
d. Various forms for other services (i.e. severe weather preparation, preventative maintenance, annual deep cleaning)
e. Resort property inventory requirements
f. Suggested furnishing replacement schedule
g. A recent copy of our Emerald Isle Realty Vacations catalogue
There are a lot of details that go into listing a vacation rental property in our program. You can be assured that we have covered all of these details in our PMA package.
- Review and return all paperwork
The ethics and accountability of our company are unparalleled. We realize the importance of trust in our business and the value of your time. That’s why our contract is a “roll over” agreement which automatically renews each fall unless notice is given. We’ll show you how to block off time in your property by phone or online, as well as provide you with a user name and password for our “Homeowner Login” where you can view real time reservation schedules and maintenance work orders.
- Welcome to the EIR family!
Once we have received your signed contract and all of the other information, each department will move to enroll your home into our program. Our Refurbishment Team will visit your property and give it an Emerald Isle Realty Quality Rating. Photos will be taken by our professional photographer for our website and catalogue. A housekeeping team and inspector are assigned specifically to your property. Our Maintenance Department will record any warranty information or special requests. The entire Emerald Isle Realty staff is alerted of our new family members…you and your property!
- Managing your investment
Our expert reservations staff will work diligently to fill as many weeks as possible during the year to maximize your financial investment. Our seasoned maintenance staff is here to handle anything from a leaky faucet to deck repairs. Our nationally Certified Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals will be the eyes and ears for your property. A sincere interest is taken to maximize all of our marketing dollars to fill your vacancies. Our knowledgeable Homeowner Services Team will dedicate themselves to closely watching your rental income and working with each department to manage your investment to its fullest potential. Having proficient systems and adept policies to market and maintain vacation rental properties is our promise to you. Our Accounting Department makes sure your monthly statements arrive at the beginning of each month and revenue is forwarded by way of direct deposit to your chosen account or by check.
- 100,000 color copies of our, artfully designed, annual VACATIONS catalogue mailed each year.
- Marketing in national publications such as Southern Living, O Magazine and Arthur Frommer’s Budget Travel, as well as prominent websites.
- Pre- and post disaster emergency web and email updates.
- Refurbishment coordinators and decorating consultants on site and available year ‘round.
- Nationally recognized Resort Rating System to help you keep up with the latest furnishing standards and amenity trends.
- Quarterly “Summer Times” homeowner newsletter designed specifically for you with helpful tips on all aspects of owning a vacation rental property.
- Exclusive toll free Homeowner Hotline and email address for streamlined communication.
- Electronic funds transfer.
Memberships and Awards
- National and North Carolina Vacation Rental Managers Association
- Southeast Tourism Society
- Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals
- Carteret County Tourism Development Authority
- Crystal Coast Hospitality Association
- Coaster Magazine’s 2006 Best Real Estate Agency
- Coastal Federation’s 2006 Pelican Award “Business of the Year” for our dedication and commitment to coastal environmental awareness
- Numerous other local & state organizations
Join the Emerald Isle Property Management team today!
Contact Us Today!