When your property description includes the Sand Castle, Classic Carolina or Island Club, the homeowner has included linens as part of your vacation package at no additional charge. It’s a special way of saying we’re acknowledging your desire for this essential amenity, offering you a hassle free vacation without having to pack linens and towels from home.
If no linen services are featured in the property description, you can still request linen rental services when you make your reservation or even add it at a later date, preferably at least one week prior to arrival. Services are available on a weekly basis and cost is based on the number of bedrooms in your vacation home. Otherwise, linens are not provided and you should bring them from home.
Our guests tell us one of the best parts of their Southern Outer Banks vacation experience is at the end of your vacation they can leave the towels and sheets behind for us to launder, giving you more room in the car for the souvenirs and beach treasures you’ve found!
At the prices listed below, you will be welcomed at your vacation home with the following:
- Complimentary delivery and pick up from your vacation home
- Fitted and flat linens of superior quality for each bed in your vacation home(including sleeper sofas)
- Two bath towels per person, plus hand towels and wash cloths
- Bath mats for all baths
- Kitchen towels
- Custom Tote Bag
- Starter packs of household sundries including toothpaste, bath soap, shampoo, lotion and gourmet coffee
- Area information, specials from local businesses, assorted coupons
- The cost depends upon the number of bedrooms in your vacation home:
- 1 Bedroom $75
- 2 Bedrooms $95
- 3 Bedrooms $105
- 4 Bedrooms $125
- 5 Bedrooms $135
- 6 Bedrooms $155
- 7 Bedrooms $165
- 8 Bedrooms $195
SAND CASTLE CLUB
For our Sandcastle, Island Sandcastle and Classic Carolina premier homes, our most luxurious linen club offers the highest quality plush towels, hand towels, face cloths, bath mats and fitted and flat linens of superior quality for each bed in your vacation home (including sleeper sofas). In each bath you’ll find elegant soaps, shampoo, toothpaste, and lotion. Waiting for you in your island kitchen are your kitchen towels and a custom tote bag with a starter pack of household sundries including gourmet coffee, area information, specials, from local businesses, assorted coupons, and two souvenir cold drink huggies. Best of all, the beds will be made prior to your arrival!
- May we spoil you just a little bit more?
- When you let us know in advance, we will be happy to have all of the beds made prior to your arrival.
- The cost is only $12 per bed.