EXPLORE EMERALD ISLE, NC
Known as a family beach destination, Emerald Isle is a coastal playground for vacationers looking for vacation rentals, relaxation and fun in the sun. No matter what you put on your vacation itinerary, you’re guaranteed to enjoy it and remember it for a lifetime.
Things to Do in Emerald Isle
Partake in outdoor activities such as kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing, birding, scuba diving, golf and more! Go shopping to find the perfect souvenir or visit the area’s greatest attractions, such as the North Carolina Aquarium. And be sure to check out the Bogue Inlet Fishing pier to fish or just to people watch.
- Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier
- Outdoor parks including Emerald Woods, Blue Heron Park and Cedar Street Soundside Park
- Kids attractions such as Water Boggan of Emerald Isle, Playland in Emerald Isle and Emerald Forest Putt-Putt
- Emerald Plantation Cinema
- North Carolina Aquarium in nearby Pine Knoll Shores
- Top 10 Reasons to Visit Emerald Isle
- Emerald Isle 5-day Family Vacation Itinerary
Emerald Isle Events & Festivals
Explore festivals and fun family events that are held in Emerald Isle, NC.
- St. Patrick’s Day Festival (March)
- Emerald Isle Easter Egg Hunt (March)
- EmeraldFest Outdoor Concert Series (June to August)
- Emerald Isle 4th of July Fireworks (July)
- Emerald Isle’s Day4Kids (September)
- Emerald Isle Beach Music Festival (September)
- Emerald Isle Halloween Carnival (October)
- Emerald Isle Christmas Parade & Tree Lighting (November)