Your Liquid Fire Sportfishing guide will be Captain Josh Henderson.
Captain Josh Henderson has been fishing along the coast of North Carolina since 2002. What started as fishing for fun along the various piers quickly transitioned into chasing King Mackerel during 20+ tournaments a year, all over the Southeastern United States, as part of the Liquid Fire Fishing Team. With over 15 years of experience, fishing from Cape Hatteras, NC to Key West, FL to Port Fourchon, LA, Captain Josh has learned many different techniques to be even more effective on our coast.
- Swansboro Charters: Dudley’s Marina (8000, 106 Cedar Point Blvd, Cedar Point, NC 28584)
- Beaufort Charters: Town Creek Marina (114 Town Creek Dr, Beaufort, NC 28516)
Book your next charter and let Captain Josh show you the wonderful fishing that the Crystal Coast has to offer.
* Captain Josh has a USCG 50 Ton Master License. All safety equipment will be provided on your trip.
Fishing Charter FAQ
- What does your charter services include?
- Blanket fishing license (everyone is covered by this license, so no need to purchase individual licenses)
- Bait (live and/or dead, depending on target species)
- All rods, reels and terminal tackle
- Ice (for your refreshments and your catch)
- Fish cleaning
- Drinking water
- What should I bring?
- Sun screen
- Drinks (water is provided)
- A cooler in your vehicle to take home your catch
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- How many guests are allowed on each charter?
We can accommodate a maximum of 6 people per charter.
- Are kids allowed?
Kids are welcome on our charter fishing trips.
- What about tipping?
Yes, a 15%-20% tip is customary.
- What SHOULDN’T I bring?
Please do not bring glass bottles. Alcoholic beverages are permitted but we ask that you drink responsibly; a charter can be cut short at the captain’s discretion.
- Do you need a deposit?
Yes, we need a $100 deposit to secure your booking; no refunds within 15 days of the trip. Payment is expected on the day of your charter.
- What payment types do you accept?
We accept cash and any card type accepted through Square (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, or UnionPay logo). A 3% processing fee will be added if paying by card.
- Do you provide fish cleaning?
Yes, fish cleaning is included in the price of your charter.
- What about weather cancellations?
You will get a full refund if your charter is cancelled due to weather and the trip can not be rescheduled.
- What about other cancellations?
You will get a full refund if cancelled by the captain and the trip can not be rescheduled. If you cancel within 15 days of your booking date, your deposit will not be refunded.