New Owner Information
Join Our Rental Program – The best on the Crystal Coast!!
As a family-owned and operated business, we strongly believe that the qualities of honesty, respect and loyalty form the basis of all our relationships… with our staff, our homeowners and our tenants.
Our commitment to communication, marketing and responsibility are critical in our success as the best property management company on the Crystal Coast. We always take a personal and sincere interest in the management and maintenance of your home at the beach.
We are always interested in adding new homes to our rental program. If you have investment property on Emerald Isle, or in the Swansboro/Cape Carteret area that you would like to rent, or just want to hear more about our highly successful property management team, please contact us at 800-849-3315, or email email@example.com.
- Call us anytime with any questions or concerns
- Our commitment is to keep you informed of the condition of your home by providing…
- Updates after every property inspection
- Feedback after showings
- Homeowner and tenant communication throughout the year with a separate Long Term phone number.
- We ensure quality tenants by…
- Having a credit check and criminal background check performed
- Calling for verifications from current and past landlords and employers, as needed.
- Our office will contact new tenants to arrange a time we can meet with them and inspect the property together, completing a move-in checklist that notes the property’s condition upon move-in.
- Your property is promoted on our newly updated web site when unoccupied. Also, your property information will be submitted to the local newspapers and nearby military base housing offices.
- Our goal is maximizing your financial investment by…
- Renting your home for as long as possible
- Assisting you in setting and/or negotiating a rental rate
- Working towards having your property change tenants during the busier times of the year when it will be easier to re-rent.
- An experienced long term property management team, capable of meeting the requests of inquiring callers
- In-house maintenance team, with the skills and experience to handle all types of jobs – carpenters, licensed electricians, licensed plumbers, HVAC professionals, certified appliance tech, pool and spa maintenance personnel
- Maintenance manager who makes sure you get the most value for your dollar
- Regular property inspections during times when your house is occupied as well as vacant.
- Electronic fund transfer to our owners as part of our services
- Timely monthly and detailed statements
For additional information please contact one of our Long Term Rental Agents at 252.354.6149.
Janet Provost, Director – Janet@EIRealty.com
Danielle Funderburk – Danielle@EIRealty.com
Nicole Leszczynski – Nicole@EIRealty.com
Susan Hooten – Susan@EIRealty.com